- On items of equal or greater value
- Can not exchange clothing merchandise for jewelry purchases
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including any attached.
- Any merchandise marked “Final Sale” cannot be returned.
- Log on to your account
- Enter your order number and last name to find your order.
- Once you have found your order, click the “Return This Order” button
- Select the order or item(s) you would like to return and indicate the reason for your return.
- Choose a return for store credit or for a refund. Please note, returns for store credit will be processed free of charge, while returns for a refund to your original payment method (i.e. credit card, Paypal) will require a handling & processing fee of $5.99, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded to you. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Print your label and place label on the outside of the package.
- Drop off at your nearest postal office.
Refunds and Processing
- Refunds will be processed within approximately 7 to 10 business days after we receive your return.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Store Credit can be used online bridgeandbardot.com
- Store Credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Please treat Store Credit like cash.
- Store Credit may not be purchased and is only provided when previously purchased items have been returned and you have selected “Store Credit” as the refund method.
- Store Credit may be used to purchase gift cards to our store.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Store credit never expires.
- Store credit is provided in CDN Dollars.
For more information about Store Credit, please email: [email protected]